6 March 2011

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

This week my work schedule is absolutely crazy: I've got meetings with two special needs schools on Monday, an Olympic enterprise event on Tuesday, a student film project on Wednesday lunchtime, our team awards and celebration event on Wednesday evening at the gorgeous Institute of Contemporary Arts (pictured below), an ICT careers morning on Thursday and a careers fair to run on Thursday evening. Phew!

Which means I won't be able to comment and spend time on the blogosphere this week. I've set up a few posts, and I will be back on Friday when I get a day off to recover. Otherwise I hope you all have a lovely week!


Toodles!

1 comment:

DJL said...

Busy schedule for this week, wow. Hope everything goes well and that you get some time to rest! :) Good luck and see you on your return!