29 January 2012

IN MY MAILBOX (2)

In My Mailbox was started by the lovely Kristi over at Story Siren - check out her blog for more information on this meme.

I had to resist myself yesterday whilst book shopping, as this list could have easily been a lot longer, but I do really need to read the growing pile I already have! I am really excited to read these three though.


 


The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry (via NetGalley)
Starters by Lissa Price (via NetGalley)
Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch (bought on the recommendation of Mithril Wisdom's excellent review!) 

What's in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I'm very curious about The Peculiars, and Ben Aaranovitch books are great! Enjoy all your reads! :)

Jamie Gibbs said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Hannah. I'm flattered my review made you pick up Rivers. Pressure's on now to see if I did it justice! I think you might get a little more of a kick out of it than I did seeing as you'll be a bit more familiar with the places than me. Enjoy!